Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

I have lived in Canada for a while now - almost two years - and i've learned a lot about how Canadians and Americans are very similiar. Yet there are some astounding differences. I've written about the weird shape differences between Corn Pops when you cross the border. There's also the mystery of the missing " ' " in "Reese's Peanut Butter Cups".

You think that is strange, you have no idea. Please sit down.

Seriously, sit down.

Taco Bell has french fries in Canada.

Yes - you read that right. They have cheesy fries at the Taco Bell and from my research, i've found that fries are the most popular item at Taco Bell. This is of course from my non-scientific survey of five people in my living room while drinking. I've yet to try them. I might do it tomorrow and then post some photos - if any one is interested.

On another strange note - Canadians dip their grilled cheese sandwiches in ketchup. Again - seriously.

But I would never leave Canada - it's just too awesome of a place to live. Seriously.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I too take the grilled cheese ketchup plunge and let us know how the fries turn out.

Nicole said...

And maybe you could eat those fries in an "Airplane"...

Dan Mickelson said...

Sounds like Del Taco... oh how I miss 'Del Taco' & 'El Pollo Loco' on the West Coast.

Dan Mickelson said...

Sounds like Del Taco... oh how I miss 'Del Taco' & 'El Pollo Loco' on the West Coast.

Nicole said...

El Pollo Loco was pretty awesome - I miss it, too.