Sunday, December 18, 2005

Huge Crossover Potential

We all know that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every Christmas party, there is an equal and opposite day of regret. The first big party of the season was Friday night at the newly renovated Delta hotel in downtown Kitchener. Partner in crime Moloquin has a great entry about it, and he makes some good points about how to behave at an event like that.

He also made a good point about anonymitity when blogging. I'm the worst for it since I put my photo and name on the site. I've regretted it a few times, but honestly - nothing I write is embarassing to anyone (more or less), and I never write anything about work (which is, seriously, a fantastic place to work). So, to be proper - I won't go into any details at all. I know, I know - how lame. How could I go tell any story, because they would all require some detail. I'll say this - dinner was beef tips, chicken, and salmon - plus an amazing selection of desserts. See, I told you - no details. How bout photos - everyone likes photos.






On base - Khansella with a new post.

1 comment:

Reverend Moloquin said...

Wow, seeing pictures of the Xmas party is bringing back some of the memories, but it's creating just as many black holes. At least it looks like we were all having fun...and that's the important bit. Who slipped me the mickey on Friday?

It was probably the cat that $hit in my mouth Saturday morning.