Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Taka Special Party Tray


Here's my problem. I'm trying to compile a list of the things that are different between Canada and the U.S. This list would not include things like socialized medicine or the use of "eh". I'm talking the most minor, insignificant things. Here's an example.

There is no Morton's Salt here. Don't ask me why I noticed that. I think I was making a joke about someone looking like the girl on the Morton's Salt box and said person didn't know what I was talking about. So I asked around, and sure enough - there's no Morton's Salt. Now I'm not even sure if Morton's is a brand available in all of the U.S. - it may or may not be.

You get the general idea. This post will not be about things that different though, because I don't have time to compile them all. That is for another post. For now -

Chuck Norris Facts

1 comment:

Reverend Moloquin said...

Double Kudos to you bud...the first for having my favorite Japanese food place named in your entry, and second for Chuck Norris Facts.