Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ten Minutes

This year is flying by - already it's Wednesday and i've just cut two new betas this week. I know it's a really bad cliche, but time does go by faster as you get older. Someone once explained this to me by saying that when you are five, you have only lived such a small fraction of your life and that it took a while to get to five years. But at say fifty, you've lived half your life (hopefully), and now it seems like that first fifty years went by so fast. Maybe i'm not remembering the exact words - or maybe it just doesn't make sense. I'm not sure, and honestly - it's not that important. What is important is that this week is fucking flying by.

The weather is so shitty here today - we ordered in pizza so we wouldn't have to go driving. Personally, I love this weather because I go to an empty parking lot and drive around like an idiot and make my car slide. I really hope my insurance company doesn't read this. Wait, PRANK CALL!!! PRANK CALL!!!

Sushi time!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I have no idea what you just said, but it's a sweet pic of those fabulous brothers.