Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Junior seems worried

There's an old episode of South Park on the Comedy Network right now. It's the one where Uncle Jimbo takes the boys on a hunting trip, all the while unaware of the lava flow that is racing towards them. Now, why I am starting my blog entry off with mentioning this? Well - I don't know. To be honest, I wasn't watching - I was looking at altered Family Circus cartoons and laughing my ass off at some and being disgusted by others. It's amazing, even with my sense of humor, that there are still things that can make stomach queesy. We went to see "The Aristocrats" at the Princess Twin a couple months ago. I liked the movie - and seeing some of the comedians tell this one joke - a joke out of character for them - was pretty damn funny. Still others were just sickening - like Howie Mandels. It could be that I don't find him funny either. He's on the commericals for Boston Pizza and those spots make me not want to go there. I still go because it's a good place to eat - especially in Waterloo where there any good place ends up closing. I'm looking forward to Chef Choma opening his joint here - but that's not for another year and a half.

Ok - time for bed. Keep it real.

2 comments:

Reverend Moloquin said...

Somebody set up us the bomb. You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Nicole said...

"All Your Base Are Belong To Billy" ?? -I don't get it. (no, seriously, I don't get it.)