Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bears need handlers

I'm listening to the new Lewis Black CD - "The Carnegie Hall Performance" which can be found on Amazon or iTunes. For some reason, the iTunes version doesn't include one track - which happens to be 17 minutes long. I've chosen to not purchase from iTunes - because, well - I want the whole fucking CD. What is that nonsense?

I'm still recovering from last weekend. I had McDonald's twice. Twice. That makes it five times i've had McDonalds in the last eight years. The visits to McD's are so sporadic, that I remember each visit. Let's recap -

1. February 2004 - Waterloo, ON - Sausage Egg McMuffin with Cheese the morning after heaving drinking with my fake cousin Aisling. Couldn't take more than one bite because Canadian McDonald's tastes different.

2. January 2005 - Salt Lake City, UT - Hotcakes and sausage. Tastes good.

3. June 2005 - Waterloo, ON - Sausage Egg McMuffin with Cheese the morning after Sharon and Jeff got engaged. Couldn't take more than one bite because it tastes different and I didn't remember that from the first time.

4. May 2006 - I-90 somewhere in NY state - cheeseburger. Avoided fries successfully.

5. May 2006 - I-90 somewhere in NY state - Big-N-Tasty. It's big. Not so tasty. Still feel sick.

Speaking of eating, I just had some curry for lunch that Laurie made last night. My mouth is on fire. FIRE. I need to get a glass of water.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

"fake cousin"?!