Monday, May 15, 2006

It was all the rage before the fucking internet

9 hours and a McDonald's Big-n-Tasty later, we're back in Waterloo. I really need to compliment both transportation departments of New York and Mass. for their amazingly well kept highways. It made the drive back and forth damn easy I must say.

Also - going to Cheesecake Factory at 10am is a good idea if you don't want to wait in line - it's a bad idea if you spent the previous night with a group of total strangers on a bar crawl. Lesson learned. Can I get some more iced tea?

We had two awesome meals in Boston - the previously mentioned Atlantic Fish Co. - and then Saturday's lunch at Chili Duck Thai on Boylston. I had the masaman curry and it was awesome. In order to be rated as "awesome", a Thai curry must make my nose run (disgusting, yes) - and this curry did. Check out that joint if you're in town.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Who sent out the layered tee memo?