1) Went to Tempe for a week. Managed to get to Gordon Biersch, Rula Bula, Cheesecake Factory, and Moe's Southwestern Grill - plus daily trips to Starbucks. I love Tempe, i've been out there at least once every year since 2001 - and I really can't say enough good things about that whole area. If I had to live somewhere in the States, Tempe would be high on my list.
2) This week is our user's group - so last week was spent helping people get their demos ready. Worked 10-12 hours each day. Slept when I got home. User's groups take a lot of planning and preperation and hopefully all the demos go really well.
3) This week is our user's group - we got ice cream here. Mmmmm....ice cream. We also had our first softball game of the season. No victory, but we played well for a team that hadn't ever played together before. Of course we had to go out for the post-game beer (or two) - which none of us complained about.
4) Last weekend, Bryan came up and attended Lara's welcome back party. Good times for all.
5) This weekend, we're driving to Boston to attend Bryan's graduation from Boston University. Need to get to Hong Kong's for a scorpion bowl, or the trip is meaningless.
Here is a photo from Lara's welcome back party. She was in Australia for a year getting her master's degree. In the photo, clockwise from 12 - Michelle, Livy, Laurie, Josh, Lara. More photos can be found over at Flickr. Dirty, dirty Flickr. I wish Google had a Flickr like site - if they did, I would use it.
Other than that, i've got nothing new to report. More later.