Friday, September 08, 2006

I've got my eye on you

All I have to say is "..You get to keep the sheets as souvenir..."

...and they said the American entrepreneurial spirit was dead.

I keep on having these dreams where i'm either on an airplane or in an airport and i'm going somewhere. Where I'm going, that I have no idea. Also, I continually think in the dream that i'm late. This is really fucked, because according to Moli Moli, you have no sense of time or numbers when dreaming. Apparently, if you can put yourself into a lucid dream state and try to do algebra, well - then you'd be screwed, because nothing would add up.

So i'm travelling, and worrying, and that's pretty much the entire dream. I'm not sure what that means. I'd like to imagine that it means my diet is lacking in tacos - but that's not it. I wish, but that's not it.

It's go time. See you Monday.

No comments: