- While skating forward is easy enough, skating backwards is not.
- I'm no so good at doing cross-overs while walking sideways.
- The secret behind the two feet stop eludes me.
- The secret behind the one foot stop eludes me.
- I can stop fine if I just skate into one of the boards.
- Dropping your gloves and pulling another players jersey over their head at a hockey fundamentals class is not acceptable behaviour.
Monday, October 02, 2006
I have no illusions about me being Wayne Gretzky
Here is a short list of things I learned about myself when it comes my knowledge of hockey fundamentals. It also more than likely describes my ability to the aforementioned fundamentals.