Monday, September 17, 2007

Point Break

I don't love Patrick Swayze movies as much as my brother does. That would be impossible. That being said, if I could live out any Patrick Swayze movie - it would be a three way tie between "Red Dawn", "Road House", and "Point Break". The Soviets aren't invading any time soon, so no "Red Dawn". While Jeff Healy (the blind guitarist) has a club in Toronto, I doubt it is the "Double Deuce" - so that's out. That just leaves "Point Break" - which, as you will see in the video below - is now crossed off my list.

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love." - Point Break



Big thanks to the staff and pro Flowriders at the Wave House in San Diego for giving us all one hell of a good time!!

1 comment:

Katie Alender said...

Ahahahahaha.