Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tried a tactic that never worked

I'm not a basketball fan. Never have been. Maybe it is because I can't dribble and I'm bitter about it. Who knows? I'm not a psychologist. I'm not Dr. Phil. The part about basketball that I really don't like is that the playoffs seem to take about eight months to complete. That is way longer than any process to decided the two finalists should take. This is very similar to the presidential primaries. Holy shit, will November ever get here quick enough.

Yesterday was Florida's primaries. I voted. I voted absentee a couple weeks ago - it was just a oddity that I was actually in Florida for the election. I'm technically a Floridian still - at least for voting purposes. To be even more specific, I'm a absentee resident of Palm Beach County (hooray hanging chads) - so that groups me in with the worst voters in the United States. So I absentee voted for Obama. Hillary won. It doesn't count anyways because Florida jumped the primary line and the national party won't count the delegate's votes. It is stupid. Stupid, stupid, fucking stupid. I could have changed parties and voted for McCain, at least my vote would have counted.

Anyway. Here's a video of a ghost -


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wait just one damn minute! You're a Canadian... and yet, your vote is legal in Florida. Stupid US.