Sunday, April 20, 2008

This is where the BlackBerry 9000 series comes from. Probably.

My BlackBerry Curve is making out with an iPhone.

Even though we're in the 21st century, this kind of inter-manufacturer relationship can still make people stop and stare - and then puke. Seriously devices, get a room - and yes, I know my kitchen technically is a room - that's not the point. No one wants to see you doing what you're doing. Also, even though you both have 2 mega pixel cameras, that does not mean you need to take photos of your private time activities and post them directly to Facebook. I wish I had of bought a skin for my Curve now, because lord knows where that iPhone has been. Maybe there's some Purel lying around somewhere.

How long do you batteries last for anyways? "That's what she said!".

STOP THAT!!

I don't care, BlackBerry Curve, if you do have the Facebook application loaded - no one (other than maybe some deranged Apple/RIM fanboys) want to see you necking. You both disgust me. Have you no shame? And iPhone - stop playing tracks off your "In The Mood" playlist. You are ruining Michael Buble for me.

1 comment:

Katie Alender said...

That filthy thing is touching that glorious iPhone!

Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff!