It has been almost three years since I was a full time consultant, so today is the day that I finally broke down and started to go through the folders and throw stuff out.
Not a good idea - because now I know how many times in a 3 year period that I went to -
- Starbucks (so many venti cafe mochas....)
- Harveys in Mississippi (delicious sweet tea)
- Sophie's Thai Kitchen in Davis, CA
The list goes on and on and on and on....you get the picture. In honour of desk cleaning day - here are the top 5 coolest receipts I found -
- LCBO #417 (Waterloo, ON) - Jan 4 2004. Bought a bottle of wine, two Singhas, two Kingfishers, and two Baltikas.
- Sophie's Thai Kitchen (Davis, CA) - Nov 30, 2004. Had a Singha and a massaman chicken curry.
- Do-Drop-Inn (Hatrona, PA) - Feb 4, 2004. Seriously - the Do Drop Inn. Awesome!!!
- Tiki Lounge (Pittsuburgh, PA) - Feb 3, 2004 - I remember going there with Jason S from Lancaster. Good times.
- Primanti Brothers (The Strip - Pittsburgh, PA) - Feb 3, 2004. This is where we ended up. They are famous for this sandwich which consists of grilled meat, a vinegar-based cole slaw, tomato slices, and French fries between two pieces of Italian bread (thanks Wikipedia for the reminder).
Well, that is it for late spring cleaning. Have a great weekend.